If while travelling you carry your Dslr with you everytime without fail but are missing on carrying a tripod with you since you don’t know which tripod to buy for your Dslr as a travel companion here are some tips which will help you choose best tripods for your Dslr.
There are several key elments to keep in mind when choosing one of the best dslr tripods for your travelling needs:
- Size: Will it fit in your carry-on luggage.
- Weight: Is it light enough for you to be able to bring it with you without adding bulk.
- Payload: Can both the tripod and the head handle the weight of your camera plus your heaviest lens.
- Durability: Is it constructed well and made of durable material.
- Height: Can a tripod that collapses into a small package also extend tall enough.
- Cost: Can you find the right answers to all of the above and stay within your budget.
Let’stake a look at some best dslr tripods that are travel-friendly available in the market:
- Compact: The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 deg. making it small enough to carry just about anywhere
- Adjustable Leg Angle Stops:legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters
- Patented Dust & Water Resistant Rubber Lock Grips with Anti-Rotation
- Leg System: Benro’s innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up.
- Center-Column Hook: A hook, located on the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod’s center
- Carry Case with Shoulder Strap: High quality, durability case with strap to provide protection and transport for your tripod and head
- Weather and dust-resistance not found on other tripods
The Benro Transfunctional Travel Angel is the perfect combination of an A2691T Tripod with Twist Lock reverse folding Aluminum legs and a B1 Dual Action Ballhead. The compact full size tripod converts to a Compact monopod for even greater versatility. Features Compact: The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 deg. making it small enough to carry just about anywhere Adjustable Leg Angle Stops: For an extra measure of flexibility, Benro tripod legs can be independently locked into place
List Price: $ 410.00
Price: $ 229.39
- 360-degree Panning
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment.
- Two Leg Angle Positions
- For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
The MeFOTO BackPacker is a super compact travel tripod that folds up inversely and fits inside most backpacks and suitcases. It’s available in eight different colors and can be used for many different style cameras such as: point and shoot, smartphones and mirrorless. The BackPacker comes with a dual action Q series ballhead with Arca-Swiss style quick release plate. Carry case with shoulder strap included.
List Price: $ 206.00
Price: $ 139.00